We had a mermaid theme birthday and even a REAL mermaid made an appearance!
I made a ton of decorations and food using ideas from Pintetest!
There were quite a bit of "non-clean" foods there for the kids to enjoy. It's once a year so I bought the treats I knew she would love!
Gotta have cake...right?
It was a great day!! Hopefully it will be a memorable day for my girl!
Now....my plan for this week....
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with raisins, walnuts and maple syrup with black coffee. This is my obsession these days. I look forward to this everyday. :)
|Slow Cooker Steel Cut Oatmeal with raisins, walnuts and maple syrup.|
- Apple, almonds, coconut chips and dark chocolate chips
- Coconut Greek yogurt with berries and organic granola
- Fresh Cantaloupe and Honeydew with walnuts
- Banana wrap (I will eat these every day...I am a creature of habit)
|La tortilla low carb wrap, all natural pb, cinnamon and banana|
- Dr. Praegers California Veggie Burgers with baked sweet potatoes and Green beans
- Breakfast for dinner (Eggs, nitrate free bacon and Ezekiel toast)
- Enchilada Beef with sweet potatoes and avocado
- Gyro Meatball Lettuce wraps with cucumber and garden tomatoes
- Black coffee
- Herbal Tea
- Dark Chocolate Chips /Coconut Chips (Tastes like a mounds bar!)
Hope you guys have an awesome week! If you are new to clean eating....just start taking baby steps. One healthy meal at a time!! If you want more tips for just starting out on your clean eating jouney...check out my Quick Start Guide to Clean Eating! :)