Now on to my plan for the week!!
Breakfasts This Week
- Shakes: These have been my go-to lately just because they are fast and portable. I can drink them while I fix breakfast for the kids. I have been using MRM All Natural Whey Protein Powder for my shakes. Just check your protein powder to make sure that it doesn't include artificial sweeteners. My favorite shakes lately have been my Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake and my Skinny Chick-fil-a Peach Milkshake.
- Raw Oat Cereal: This is yummy and fast! I love to top this with fresh berries!
- Steel Cut Oatmeal: If I have a few extra minutes in the morning....this is what I always make! It is so delicious and so filling!
- Scrambled Eggs with toasted Ezekiel Bread with almond butter
- Organic English Muffin with egg/organic cheese and avocado.
- Leftovers from dinner
- Baked sweet potato, avocado, veggies
Snacks This Week
- Plain Greek Yogurt with fruit and honey
- Fresh Peach or Fresh Cherries with unsalted almonds
Dinner This Week