I just happen to have one of the most delicious protein shake recipes to share with you that will not make you miss that Chick-fil-a milkshake. Want the recipe??
Skinny Chick-fil-a Peach Milkshake
- 1 cup milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder ( Try to get one without artificial sweeteners-I use Designer Whey French Vanilla)
- 1/3 cup frozen banana (diced before frozen)
- 1 cup frozen peach slices
- couple drops of liquid stevia (optional)
Combine all ingredients in blender and pulse until milkshake consistency.
**You could use a fresh banana and/or fresh peaches but you will need to add 5-10 ice cubes to make it like a milkshake**