I am from NC, so of course I will be cheering on the Panthers this weekend!! I couldn't be more excited! I know there will be A LOT of Super Bowl parties and I wanted to share with you some healthier ideas for food that you can bring or make for your party this weekend.
Let's get started:
1. Chili: Let your Crock Pot do the work and it is a HUGE crowd pleaser! The easiest main course ever! Get a little organic cheese, chopped scallions and organic sour cream for topping!
2. Black Eyed Pea Dip with organic blue corn chips: Everyone raves about this one and it feeds a crowd!
3. Shrimp Taco Bites by I Wash You Dry: Umm....yumm!
4. Buffalo Cauliflower (recipe on: Babble.com): I haven't tried this yet but I think this year I will! YUM!
5. Hummus and Cucumber Bites from Kalyn's Kitchen: So pretty! :)
6. Cheesecake Bites: Finger food desserts are great to passing to your guests!
7. Chocolate Dessert Pizza: This would be fun to make like a dessert pizza bar with a lot of toppings for everyone to add to their own slice! :) Kids also LOVE this! This Berry Dessert Pizza is also delish!
8. Grape Salad: Because I pretty much feel like you can't have a party without it! :)
Is it Sunday yet???
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! What are you planning on making for Super Bowl?