Skinny Triple Chocolate Dessert Pizza
- 1 box organic chocolate graham crackers (I used Annie's Organic Chocolate Bunnies)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 cups organic whipped topping (Truwhip or House Whip from Trader Joes are good options)
- 6 oz. Vanilla Greek Yogurt (non-fat)
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup raw pecan halves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup strawberries (quartered)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine grahams and banana in a food processor or use the back of a cup to crush the crackers and then combine with the banana until dough like.
Place dough on parchment lined baking sheet and use your hands to shape into a round crust. Pinch up the sides to form edges that will hold the filling. Drizzle with 1 tbsp. of honey and spread evenly with a spoon.
Bake for 20 minutes and then remove from oven and allow to cool.
In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping, Greek yogurt, cocoa powder and vanilla. Stir to combine and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to thicken.
When pizza crust is cool, spoon whipped topping mixture over crust and spread evenly. Top with chopped pecans, dark chocolate chips and strawberry slices.
Cut the pizza into 12 slices when ready to serve.
Store in refrigerator! I like this pizza the most after it sits in the refrigerator for a few hours! The filling seems to thicken and everything gets nice and cold! DELISH!