I have started trying to add in more coconut water because it is super refreshing and packed with electrolytes. Perfect after a super sweaty workout. I don't LOVE drinking it straight so I have started adding it to my post workout smoothie and it is super yummy!
**If you want to see a video of my making this shake....check it out on my Instagram!
Strawberry Banana Post Workout Smoothie
- 1 cup pure coconut water (I used Vita Coco brand)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 medium banana (frozen banana if possible)
- 1/2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used MRM all natural rich vanilla)
- stevia to sweeten (optional: 4 drops liquid stevia, stevia packet or honey)
Add ingredients to blender and blend until smooth!