The other night I was trying to mix up my favorite overnight oats and realized that I was out of bananas! WHAT??? So instead of going with my usual...I decided to switch things up a little. Let me just say...they were fabulous! Oh and what a great way to eat that last bit of peanut butter out of the jar!
PB & J Overnight Oats
- 1/4 cup oats (any kind will do...I used rolled oats)
- 1/4 cup puffed wheat (I used Trader Joe's brand which is naturally sweetened)
- 1 cup milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 tbsp. all natural chunky peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 5 drops Vanilla Creme Stevia Drops
- 1/2 cup strawberries (diced)
Combine all ingredients except strawberries in mason jar or container with lid. Stir until well combined. Refrigerate overnight. Top with diced strawberries.