Strawberry Honey Oatmeal Muffins
Makes 14 muffins
- 3 cups Quick Oats (can use regular old-fashioned oats or Gluten Free) ** Grind oats in food processor for a smoother texture if desired**
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup honey (local if possible)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all natural applesauce
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup diced fresh strawberries
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Add strawberries last. Stir to combine. Divide into muffin pan sprayed with olive oil spray or in baking cups.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
Once cool....place in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To re-heat just pop in the microwave for 30 seconds! Great for a quick breakfast or snack!
**Each muffin is around 100 calories!! Woo hoo!
If you like these...check out my Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins! Equally as delicious!