My point in confessing all my indulgences over the weekend is that no matter what....there are going to be days or weekends or weeks when you don't eat so well or you don't workout. Don't let that throw you off. The best thing to do is to pick back up where you left off and KILL IT!! Workout even harder! Eat even cleaner!! Drink the appropriate amount of water!! DO NOT....I repeat...DO NOT...let a slip up throw you off! It happens to everyone!
Some tips to get you back on track:
- Start off the next day with a delicious healthy breakfast within 1 hour of waking
- Aim to get in at least half you body weight in ounces of water that day
- Eat every 2-3 hours (do not go longer than 3 hours without eating)
- Make your meals and snacks consist of a protein and a complex carb with some healthy fats thrown in the mix
- Check out my "What I ate Wednesday" posts to get some ideas for meals and snacks What I ate Wednesday or What I ate Wednesday
- If you aren't going to be home...PACK A COOLER!! This is important!!
- WORK OUT!! JUST GET MOVING!! Take a walk! Go for a run!! Check out Bikini Body Mommy and follow her on facebook to get her FREE short but intense workouts!
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter,and Pinterest for healthy recipes and tips to keep you on track!!