Greek Harvest Grain Salad
- 16 oz. Harvest Grains Blend (Trader Joes-Israeli CousCous, Orzo, Baby Garbanzo Beans and Red Quinoa)
- 32 oz. low sodium organic chicken broth
- 1 medium seedless cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 medium red onion (diced small)
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Greek Seasoning (see note)
- salt and pepper to taste
- stevia liquid (optional-a couple drops of liquid or 1 packet)
Cook Harvest Grains according to package in chicken broth. Once cooked, allow to cool. Chop cucumber, tomatoes and onion and add to grains. Add crumbled feta. Stir until combined. Place olive oil, vinegar, greek seasoning, salt, pepper and stevia in mason jar and shake until combined. Add to grains and stir to distribute. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours for flavors to blend and salad to get nice and cool!
**Find a Greek seasoning blend with no msg. My husband works near the most adorable spice shop. I used their Mt. Eolus Greek Style Seasoning. You can order offline if you don't live in Charlotte, but if you do....please stop by and check them out!!