This is a super yummy baked oatmeal recipe that is super easy to whip up and the whole family will love it! It also is yummy leftover. Don't love peaches....no worries....blueberries or any fruit would be yummy on top!
Baked Oatmeal with Peaches and Bananas
- 2 medium bananas (diced in coins)
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen peach slices (or fresh) **Feel free to leave the slices whole or chop them up to bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp. organic butter
- sprinkle of organic cane sugar
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In an 8x8 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray, add bananas in a single layer. Mix oats, cinnamon and baking powder in a medium bowl. Sprinkle oat mixture over bananas. Combine milk, eggs, syrup and vanilla in a bowl and stir well. Pour over oats. Add sliced peaches to top. Melt butter. Drizzle over the top of oatmeal mixture. Sprinkle the top with sugar.
Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until golden brown.
If chocolate is more your thang....try this Dark Chocolate Banana Baked oatmeal! It's a crowd pleaser for sure! :)