I started the 30 days of Yoga Camp and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fresh start mentally and physically for 2016.
Let me share with you my meal plan for the week:
- For the taco salad.... I will use ground turkey, organic spring mix, plain Greek yogurt, organic cheese, avocado and salsa. YUM!
- I will use Applegate Chicken and Maple breakfast sausage and cinnamon raisin Ezekiel toast for my breakfast for dinner meal.
- Excited to try Peas and Crayons Sweet Potato Chickpea Veggie Burgers.
- Dr. Praegers California Veggie Burgers are always a fave. I love to eat them with organic ketchup and avocado served on top of mashed baked sweet potatoes!
- Leftover night is my favorite night of the week! Everyone just eats whatever is in the fridge. Sometimes I make organic mac and cheese for the kids! So easy!
So tell me.....
What are you making for dinner this week??
2016 New Year Resolutions??