I wanted to share with you guys a super simple but yummy smoothie recipe. I love smoothies because they are easy to drink while I'm taking care of the kiddos, they are packed with protein, they are an easy way to get in some flax and spinach, and they are cold and refreshing after a sweaty workout!
Try this one out and let me know what you think!
Oh..I call this PB&J because in place of grape jelly in my house..we use organic strawberry preserves. It's so good and no one misses grape jelly!
Clean Eating PB&J Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond coconut milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp. Tru Nut powdered peanut butter (PB2 or 1 tbsp. all natural creamy Peanut butter will also work)
- 1 tbsp. flax seed meal
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use MRM all natural Whey)
- 1 stevia packet (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy! Enjoy!
Hope you all have a great day!