Now on to my plan for the week:
Breakfast will be....
Overnight Oats of course! I may try a new recipe this week though to switch it up!
Lunch will be....
- Eggs and Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin toast
Snacks will be...
- Greek yogurt with berries
- Apple and almonds
- Green tea
- Homemade trail mix: raw almonds, peanuts, raisins and dark chocolate chips
- Breakfast for dinner: Omelettes and Pancakes are our faves. I use Bobs Red Mill 12 grain pancake mix and add bananas while cooking. The bananas caramelize and the kids and hubby LOVE these!
- Meatball pitas with Aidells caramelized chicken meatballs, cedars tzatzki sauce and whole wheat pitas