Here are my TOP 10 Holiday Gifts:
1. Threshold Chenille Throw: I love, love, love a good chenille throw!! It is a must-have year around!! I love these are Target. They come in so many colors and are so thick and soft!! You can't beat $19.99 either!!
2. Yankee Ceramic Wax Melts Warmer: I can't live without my tart burner. I have had one since I was 18 years old working at my local Hallmark store! I love fruit scented tarts in the summer, pumpkin spice in the fall and Balsam and Cedar during the winter! Grab a few tarts that you think your friend/family member will love and throw those in. Trust me.....they will love it!
3. Fitbit Flex Activity and Sleep Tracker: I don't personally have one of these but I would LOVE to have one. How cool...right?? Not only does it track your workouts but it tracks your sleep!! This would be a great gift for a technology lover or a fit friend!
4. Anthropologie Gloriosa Mug: How pretty is this mug? Throw some herbal tea bags or some Starbucks Via's in there and that is the perfect gift for anyone!! I love drinking out of pretty mugs. Makes the coffee taste better..I think!
5. Glitzed Pyramid Posts: It seems like all I ever wear these days is studs. I just like the way they look and there are so many cute ones around. I love these!
6. OPI Take 10 Mini kit: I love every color in this set! This is a set that every girl will love! From neutrals to bold reds....you just can't go wrong! Great stocking stuffer!!
7. Blogilates Tee: I love Blogilates and I love her t-shirts and workout tanks! So cute and perfect for fitness lover! They all have really cute sayings and I would love to have any of them! Any funny shirt is a great gift in my opinion!
8. Polaroid Instant Camera: How much fun would this be?? I remember old school Polaroids and I think it would be so much fun to have an instant Polaroid to take on trips, for party's, and for playing at the park with my kids!! This is a great gift for ANYONE! :)
9. Holiday Crew Slipper Socks: I LOVE FUZZY SOCKS!! There...I said it. I wear socks around the house year around. I hate having cold feet. It annoys me!! The fuzzier...the better!
10. Loop it Up Mat Strap with Yoga Mat: For your yoga loving friends.....what is better than a brand new yoga mat and cool little strap to carry it to yoga class?? Nothing! Or get the yoga strap and a really great water bottle. Perfect for any yogi!
Hope this helped you guys with your last minute gifts!! :)
What are some of your favorite gift items?
( I am not affiliated with any of these products or companies. There may be some affiliate links throughout my posts. All opinions are 100% mine. Thank you for your support)