Crock Pot Apple and Sausage Dressing
- 8 oz. Chicken Apple Maple Breakfast Sausage (chopped into small pieces) **I used this brand
- 2 cups onions (chopped)
- 2 cups apples (peeled and chopped) **I used Gala
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 7 slices Ezekiel bread (toasted and chopped into cubes)
- 14.5 oz. can organic chicken broth **or msg. free/low sodium
Add sausage, onions, apples and olive oil to a medium sized pan and cook on medium to medium-high heat until onions are translucent. Add spices, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Add to Crock Pot that has been sprayed with olive oil spray. Stir in bread and chicken broth.
Cover and cook on low for an hour and a half.
Need some other ideas for your Thanksgiving dinner?? Click here!