Here is how I do it:
Clean Eating Cranberry Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice (100% juice)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 tsp. orange zest
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries (washed)
- 1 medium Gala apple (grated)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 7 packets Stevia in the Raw (Can use less....just depends on how sweet you want it)
Add all ingredients to a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Turn down to medium and cook for 1 hour or until the liquid is absorbed.
Allow to cool and refrigerate! This is a great make-ahead dish!