So in my efforts to get a little bit of that comfort in a healthier way....I made this AWESOME sweet potato pie protein shake!! So good!!! So easy!!
Sweet Potato Pie Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup sweet potato (cooked and mashed) **I used leftover baked sweet potatoes
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 small banana (frozen) **If you don't have frozen....just add a few more ice cubes
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Designer Whey French Vanilla)
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of all spice
- dash of nutmeg
- 5-8 drops stevia liquid
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 ice cubes (I didn't use any ice because I used a frozen banana but if you like it more milkshake like...add ice)
- organic whipped topping (optional) **I like Truwhip or House Whip by Trader Joe's
Combine sweet potato and milk in blender. Pulse until combined. Add all other ingredients (except whipped topping) and blend until you get a smooth consistency. Top with organic whipped topping if desired.