Sorry I have been a little MIA. I have been sick and feeling pretty awful for the past week or so! I also think that I have pulled a chest muscle or pinched a nerve. I have had chest/shoulder pain on and off for the past couple weeks. I am assuming that I am not having a heart attack....but I'm just trying to rest it as much as I can until it heals. I haven't been working out...which I hate...but I don't want to further injure myself so I'm resisting the urge.
Now on to my plan for the week:
Fitness: If I feel better...I will probably do yoga or pilates this week.
- Seared Oatmeal using my Crock pot steel cut oats
- Banana wrap
- Scrambled eggs, Ezekiel toast and uncured bacon
- Apple and Almonds
- Chia seed bowls (watch video on my Instagram for how-to)
- Plain Greek yogurt with berries
- Rotisserie chicken with hummus and Greek quinoa salad
- Chicken sausage with peppers, onions and roasted broccoli (I like Al fresco brand sausage)
- Veggie Burgers on salad with grilled onions, roasted okra and avocado. (I like Dr. Praegers)
- Classic meatloaf with baked sweet potatoes with roasted green beans.
- Breakfast for dinner (flax waffles, whole grain pancakes, omelettes, homemade bread French toast) I will let the kids decide!
- Leftovers (clean out the fridge night)
I have a few sick kids to take care of this week and I'm hoping to recoup as well! Fingers crossed we will all bounce back and feel like normal in a few days! :)