She was so excited!!
When we got home...I knew I wanted to make something with these lovely pears....so this is what I made! It was a huge hit!
Clean Eating Pear Crumble
- 1/2 cup oats (I used old fashioned oats)
- 1/4 cup organic Sucanat (any organic unrefined sugar will work)
- 2 tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 pears (medium to large size) **diced into cubes
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- coconut or olive oil cooking spray
- organic whipped topping, TruWhip or Organic Vanilla Ice Cream for topping (if desired)
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine oats, Sucanat, four, salt, cinnamon and coconut oil and mix well. I used my hands for this.
Place diced pears in a 2 1/2 qt. dish that has been sprayed with coconut oil/olive oil spray. Drizzle with lemon juice and stir to combine. Add crumble topping. Spray the top with cooking spray.
Bake for 35-40 minutes or until pears are fork tender and topping is golden brown.
Add desired topping and DEVOUR!! :)