Shocked right?? More overnight oats!! I LOVE THEM!! I CAN"T GET ENOUGH!!! I made a version without chia seeds just in case there are some of you that don't LOVE chia seeds as much as I do!
Cinnamon & Raisin Overnight Oats
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup puffed wheat cereal (I used Trader Joes Puffed Wheat Cereal)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/8 cup organic raisins
- 1/2 cup vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- couple drops of maple extract
- couple dashes of cinnamon
- 5-8 drops of vanilla creme liquid stevia (or 1 stevia packet and a couple drops of vanilla extract)
- 1/2 medium banana (diced)
Combine oats, puffed wheat, milk, raisins, yogurt, maple extract, cinnamon and stevia to tupperware or jar with lid. Stir to combine. Refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, top with diced banana or topping of your choice!
**If you don't have the puffed wheat cereal, you can use 1/2 cup of oats.**