Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 15 Medjool Dates (Room Temperature)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk (any milk will work)
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
Combine dates, cocoa powder, peanut butter, almonds and milk in food processor and pulse until ingredients start to form a ball and the dates and almonds are completely processed.
Remove from processor and press out dough in an 8 x 8 dish lined with parchment.
Add dark chocolate chips to dough. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Once cool, cut dough into 10 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. They will be sticky!